search Menu

Other support in your area

We're part of a network of CAMHS professionals dedicated to supporting children and young people with their mental health needs. This includes schools, local authorities and GPs.

If you're having mild or moderate difficulties (such as mild depression, moderate behavioural difficulties, school refusal, family relationship difficulties, enuresis, encopresis), there are a number of services across Berkshire that can provide support.

Select your locality to find out what alternative services are available in your area:


Youth counselling services across Berkshire

Little Blue Book of Sunshine

The NHS Little Blue Book of Sunshine explains some of the things you can do right now to feel better, or who to turn to if things feel too much. You can pick up a copy at school or download a copy here.

Rate this page