search Menu

What to do if you are concerned about a child

If you are concerned that a child or young person is the victim of abuse, or that they might be involved in the abuse of another, it’s vital you take immediate action.

Call the NSPCC child protection helpline on 0808 800 5000 to talk about your concerns. If your child, or a child or young person you know, is abused, call the police immediately.

You can also contact your local authority children’s services department: